09 Sep agenda for Parish Council meeting to be held on 22nd Sept. 2021
The next meeting of Chollerton Parish Council will be held on Wednesday 22nd September 2021 at 7.30p.m.in Gunnerton Church
- Apologies for Absence.
- Opportunity for Matters Raised by Members of the Public before the meeting to be discussed
(Questions which require a substantive answer at the meeting must be submitted to the Parish Clerk 5 days before the meeting).
- Declaration of Interest from Members.
To receive disclosures of personal and/or prejudicial interest from Members on matters to be considered at the meeting.
4a. Minutes of the Previous Meeting.
To approve the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 28th July 2021
4b. Matters Arising from the above minutes not addressed elsewhere on the agenda.
- Purchase of new grit bins.
- Publishing of draft minutes/signed minutes on website.
- County Councillor Report.
Update from County Councillor Nick Morphett for Humshaugh Ward.
- Items for Discussion.
To discuss issues which have arisen or are causing concern within the Parish of
- Letter received from Rex Robson re:- Japanese Knotweed at Tip Corner Gunnerton.
- Update on the Barrasford footpath grass cutting responsibility.
To note items received and sent out and consider their contents, as necessary.
- Letter from Jen Dover re:- celebrations for the Queens Jubilee
- Letter received re:-Unsuccessful Love Northumberland nomination.
- Email Received from Lauren Ferguson re:- Gunnerton to Barrasford footpath.
- Financial Matters.
- Bank reconciliation as at 29th August 2021 £11948.00 with all cheques presented
up to date.
- Confirmation of Precept £4000.00 from NCC which missed the last bank statement.
- Clerk Liz Atkinson’s final payslip
- Planning Applications.
- Information Items.
To note information items received and passed to Parish Councillors via email.
- Any Other Business.
Business taken under this agenda item is for discussion only.
Barrasford Quarry meeting date.
- Date and Venue for Next Meeting.
Parish Council meetings are held on the fourth Wednesday of alternative.
[Signed E Atkinson (Clerk)]