18 Jul Agenda for the Parish Council Meeting to be held on 28th July 2021 at 7.30 p.m. in Colwell Village Hall
The Meeting of Chollerton Parish Council will be held on Wednesday 28th July 2021.
7.30pm in Colwell Village Hall
Clerk to the Parish Council
The Parish Council are still meeting without members of the public in attendance. Anyone who wishes to raise any issues are asked to contact the Clerk via the website.
1.Apologies for Absence
2.Opportunity for Matters Raised by Members of the Public before the meeting to be discussed.
All matters are required to have been submitted to the Parish Clerk in writing/email by 24th July.
3. Declarations of Interest from Members
To receive disclosures of personal and/or prejudicial interest from Members on matters to be considered at the meeting.
4.Minutes of the Previous Meetings
To approve the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on the 19th May 2021.
5. Matters Arising from the above minutes not addressed elsewhere on the agenda.
6. County Councillor Report
Update from County Councillor for Humshaugh Ward
7. Items for Discussion
To discuss issues which have arisen or are causing concern within the Parish of Chollerton.
Resignation of Cllr. Eggleston.
8. Financial Matters.
Bank Reconciliation: – as of 29th June 2021 -£12942.55
1 outstanding cheque-Barrasford Playground Insurance-£225.70
To note items received and sent out and consider their contents as necessary.
- Email received from Mrs Gilroy
- Grass cutting issues on footpath towards Barrasford Quarry
- Letter from Mr Parbery,Internal Auditor
- Local Transport Plan
- Sport Tynedale request for support
- Colwell Hall redecoration
- EDF Community Foundation Parish Council Nominee
10.Planning Applications still to be discussed.
- Applications for consideration: Pitt House Birtley Ref 21/02479/FUL
- Lead Member for Planning for August /September 2021
11. Information Items
To note information items received and events attended since the last meeting.
12. Any Other Business
Business taken under this agenda item is for discussion only.
13. Date and Venue for Next Meeting
Parish Council meetings are usually held on the fourth Wednesday in the month.
Chollerton Parish Council
Cllr Edward Heslop (Chair); Cllr Dorothy Pigg (Vice Chair); Cllr Mrs Maggie Tarbit; Cllr Malcolm Johnson; Cllr Bruce Lowdon; Cllr Mrs Fiona Charlton; and Cllr.Andrew Bennett
Parish Clerk: Elizabeth Atkinson 2 Warkworth Cottages, Barrasford, Hexham, NE48 4AA
e-mail: -email@example.com Tel: 07765 388918