12 Mar Chollerton Parish Council will be holding their next meeting via Zoom on 24th March 2021 at 7.30 p.m.
The next meeting of Chollerton Parish Council will be a Zoom
meeting on 24th March 2021
Clerk to the Parish Council
- Apologies for Absence.
- Opportunity for Matters sent to The Clerk from Members of the Public to be put before the Parish Councillors.
(Questions which require a substantive answer at the meeting need to have been submitted to the Parish Clerk in writing 5 days before the meeting)
- Declarations of Interest from Members
To receive disclosures of personal and/or prejudicial interest from Members on matters to be considered at the meeting.
4.a. Minutes of the Previous Meeting
To approve the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held via Zoom on 27th January 2021.
4.b. Matters Arising from the above minutes not addressed elsewhere on the agenda.
- Defibrillator update.
- Ownership of trees within Barrasford Playground.
- County Councillor Report
Update from County Councillor Rupert Gibson for Humshaugh Ward.
- Ownership of Barrasford Village Green.
- Items for Discussion
To discuss issues which have arisen or are causing concern within the Parish of Chollerton.
To note items received and sent out and consider their contents, as necessary.
- Local elections on 6th May 2021
- Financial Matters
- Bank reconciliation=£14616.68
- Payment made to Northumberland Estates -Rent for Barrasford Playground £30.00
Chq 100702 agreed by email.
- Planning Applications.
- All agreed via email to no objections on planning application- ref:21/00056/FUL
Land West of Hallington Mill Colwell.
- Application ref 21/00676/FUL.1 Middle Cowden Cottages Birtley,1st storey extension
above garage. Considered via email.
- Information Items
To note information items received and events attended since the last meeting.
- Any Other Business
Business taken under this agenda item is for discussion only.
- Date and Venue for Next Meeting
Parish Council meetings are now held on the fourth Wednesday of alternate months.
[ Signed E Atkinson (Clerk)]
Chollerton Parish Council
Cllr Edward Heslop (Chair); Cllr Dorothy Pigg (Vice Chair); Cllr Bruce Lowdon; Cllr Fiona Charlton; Cllr Maggie Tarbit; Cllr Philip Eggleston; Cllr Malcolm Johnson.
Parish Clerk: Elizabeth Atkinson 2 Warkworth Cottages, Barrasford, Hexham, NE48 4AA
e-mail: email@example.com Tel: 07765 388918