17 Jan Agenda for Chollerton Parish Council meeting to be held via Zoom on 27th January 2021 at 7.30 p.m.
The next meeting of Chollerton Parish Council will be via Zoom on the 27th January 2021 at 7.30p.m.
- Apologies for Absence.
- Opportunity for Matters sent to The Clerk from Members of the Public to be put before the Parish Councillors.
(Questions which require a substantive answer at the meeting must be submitted to the Parish Clerk 5 days before the meeting).
- Declaration of Interest from Members.
To receive disclosures of personal and/or prejudicial interest from Members on matters to be considered at the meeting.
4a. Minutes of the Previous Meeting.
To approve the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held via Zoom on 25th
4b. Matters Arising from the above minutes not addressed elsewhere on the agenda.
- County Councillor Report.
Update from County Councillor Rupert Gibson for Humshaugh Ward.
X Latest news-update on the local elections to be held in May 2021
- Items for Discussion.
To discuss issues which have arisen or are causing concern within the Parish of
- Provision for Winter Measures within our villages.
- The role of the Monday Men.
To note items received and sent out and consider their contents, as necessary.
- Financial Matters.
- Bank reconciliation as at 29th Dec.2020 £14646.68 with all cheques presented
up to date.
- Confirmation of Precept. Chair to sign and date.
- Invoice for flowers for Cllr Maud Jupp on retiring/illness £30.00.
- There are no new Planning Applications.
- Information Items.
To note information items received and passed to Parish Councillors via email.
- Any Other Business.
Business taken under this agenda item is for discussion only.
- Date and Venue for Next Meeting.
Parish Council meetings are held on the fourth Wednesday of alternative.
months via Zoom at this present moment in time.
[Signed E Atkinson (Clerk)]