12 Nov Agenda-Zoom meeting 25th November 2020
The next meeting of Chollerton Parish Council will be a Zoom
meeting on 25th November 2020
Clerk to the Parish Council
- Apologies for Absence.
- Opportunity for Matters sent to The Clerk from Members of the Public to be put before the Parish Councillors.
(Questions which require a substantive answer at the meeting need to have been submitted to the Parish Clerk in writing 5 days before the meeting)
i.Gunnerton signage update
- Declarations of Interest from Members
To receive disclosures of personal and/or prejudicial interest from Members on matters to be considered at the meeting.
4.a. Minutes of the Previous Meeting
To approve the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 17th June 2020 outside Barrasford Village Hall .
4.b. Matters Arising from the above minutes not addressed elsewhere on the agenda
- County Councillor Report
Update from County Councillor Rupert Gibson for Humshaugh Ward.
- Items for Discussion
To discuss issues which have arisen or are causing concern within the Parish of Chollerton.
- Covid update
- Resignation of Cllr Jupp
To note items received and sent out and consider their contents as necessary
1.Sport Tynedale -request for support-copy sent to Parish councillors via email in
2.Thank you letter from Mr Parberry-receipt of gift as thank for Internal Audit
- Financial Matters
- Bank reconciliation=£16309.64
- VAT refund paid in on 23rd June £356
- second Precept payment £4000 paid in on 7th sept 2020
- Top Sign paid for defibrillator &Villahe Hall sign £156.00 on 22nd July
- Rent for Gunnerton Playing Field paid to Galbraiths £150 on 7th Sept 2020
Invoices to pay:-
- Invoice for PAYE £98.00
- Clerks wages £850.08 / 6 monthly
- Invoice for Poppy wreath
- Lee Buckingham-repairs to Defibrillator £239.88
- Precept to be discussed
- Planning Applications.
Lead Member for Planning
- Information Items
To note information items received and events attended since the last meeting.
- Any Other Business
Business taken under this agenda item is for discussion only.
- Date and Venue for Next Meeting
Parish Council meetings are now held on the fourth Wednesday of alternate months.
[ Signed E Atkinson(Clerk)]
Chollerton Parish Council
Cllr Edward Heslop (Chair); Cllr Dorothy Pigg (Vice Chair);Cllr Bruce Lowdon; Cllr Fiona Charlton; Cllr Maggie Tarbit; Cllr Philip Eggleston.
Parish Clerk: Elizabeth Atkinson 2 Warkworth Cottages, Barrasford, Hexham, NE48 4AA
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07765 388918