19 Mar AGENDA MEETING – 27TH MARCH 2019
The next meeting of Chollerton Parish Council will be held on
Wednesday 27th March 2019
at 7.30pm in Barrasford Village Hall
Clerk to the Parish Council
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Presentation of Local Heroes Awards.
3. Broadband Presentation by Dr. Paul Eastaugh from “Broadband for North Tyne and Redesdale”
4. Opportunity for Members of the Public present at the meeting to Raise Matters
(Questions which require a substantive answer at the meeting need to have been submitted to the Parish Clerk in writing 5 days before the meeting)
5. Declarations of Interest from Members
To receive disclosures of personal and/or prejudicial interest from Members on matters to be considered at the meeting.
6.a. Minutes of the Previous Meeting
To approve the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 23rd January 2019
6.b.. Matters Arising from the above minutes not addressed elsewhere on the agenda
7. County Councillor Report
Update from County Councillor Rupert Gibson for Humshaugh Ward.
8. Items for Discussion
To discuss issues which have arisen or are causing concern within the Parish of Chollerton.
To note items received and sent out and consider their contents as necessary
ii. Local Plan submission
10. Financial Matters
● Two cheques authorised since the meeting of 23rd January 2019
● Annual rent to pay for Barrasford Playground to Northumberland Estates for £25.00
● Came and Co. Insurance.
● Bank reconciliation
11. Planning Applications.
• Lead Member for Planning for April /May 2019
12. Information Items
To note information items received and events attended since the last meeting.
13. Any Other Business
Business taken under this agenda item is for discussion only.
14. Date and Venue for Next Meeting
Parish Council meetings are now held on the fourth Wednesday of alternate months.
[ Signed E Atkinson(Clerk)]
Chollerton Parish Council
Cllr Edward Heslop (Chair); Cllr Jen Dover (Vice Chair); Cllr Dorothy Pigg; Cllr Steven Campbell; Cllr Fiona Charlton; Cllr Maud Jupp; Cllr Maggie Tarbit.
Parish Clerk: Elizabeth Atkinson 2 Warkworth Cottages, Barrasford, Hexham, NE48 4AA
e-mail: email@example.com Tel: 07765 388918