16 Nov AGENDA MEETING – 28TH NOVEMBER 2018
The next meeting of Chollerton Parish Council will be held on Wednesday 28th Novenber 2018
at 7.30pm in Gunnerton Church.
Clerk to the Parish Council
- Apologies for Absence.
- Opportunity for Members of the Public present at the meeting to Raise Matters
(Questions which require a substantive answer at the meeting need to have been submitted to the Parish Clerk in writing 5 days before the meeting)
- Declarations of Interest from Members
To receive disclosures of personal and/or prejudicial interest from Members on matters to be considered at the meeting.
4.a. Minutes of the Previous Meeting
To approve the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 26th September 2018
4.b.. Matters Arising from the above minutes not addressed elsewhere on the agenda
- County Councillor Report
Update from County Councillor Rupert Gibson for Humshaugh Ward.
- Items for Discussion
To discuss issues which have arisen or are causing concern within the Parish of Chollerton.
- Highways -lighting
- Maintenance-bus shelter at Barrasford
- Memorial seat
To note items received and sent out and consider their contents as necessary
- Financial Matters
- Requests for donation 1.Sports Tynedale
2.Chollerton Childrens’ Christmas Party
- Clerks Expenses-£11.20. Purchase of ‘NO DOGS’ sign from Hubbucks
- Clerks Wages
- Lime Design-Hosting of website for 12 months £102
- Phoebus Solutions Ltd- Payroll Service -£55.00
- Bank reconciliation
- Planning Applications.
▪ Construction of ten dwelling houses with detached double garages ,South West of
Chollerton First School Station Road Barrasford –REFUSED
▪ Outline planning for 26 dwellings –land north-east of Scout Centre,Barrasford.-
Outcome to be discussed in meeting.
- Lead Member for Planning for December /January 2018
- Information Items
To note information items received and events attended since the last meeting.
- Any Other Business
Business taken under this agenda item is for discussion only.
- Date and Venue for Next Meeting
Parish Council meetings are usually held on alternate months starting in May and usually on the last Wednesday in the month.
[ Signed E Atkinson(Clerk)]
Chollerton Parish Council
Cllr Edward Heslop (Chair); Cllr Jen Dover (Vice Chair); Cllr Dorothy Pigg; Cllr Steven Campbell; Cllr Fiona Charlton; Cllr Maud Jupp; Cllr Maggie Tarbit.
Parish Clerk: Elizabeth Atkinson 2 Warkworth Cottages, Barrasford, Hexham, NE48 4AA
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07765 388918