16 Jul AGENDA MEETING – 25TH JULY 2018
The next meeting of Chollerton Parish Council will be held on Wednesday 25th July 2018
at 7.30pm in Colwell Village Hall.
Clerk to the Parish Council
- Apologies for Absence.
- Opportunity for Members of the Public present at the meeting to Raise Matters
(Questions which require a substantive answer at the meeting need to have been submitted to the Parish Clerk in writing 5 days before the meeting)
- Declarations of Interest from Members
To receive disclosures of personal and/or prejudicial interest from Members on matters to be considered at the meeting.
4.a. Minutes of the Previous Meeting
To approve the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 29th May 2018
4.b.. Matters Arising from the above minutes not addressed elsewhere on the agenda
▪ Resurfacing/surface dressing. Road markings
▪ Verge cutting in the Parish
▪ Barrasford bus shelter roof
▪ Quarry Liaison report
▪ Barrasford speed restriction response
▪ General Data Protection Regulation
- County Councillor Report
Update from County Councillor for Humshaugh Ward-including update on viaduct issue ,Chollerton
- Items for Discussion
To discuss issues which have arisen or are causing concern within the Parish of Chollerton.
- Maintenance-overhanging trees/bushes
To note items received and sent out and consider their contents as necessary i.Footpath at Gunnerton
ii Northumberland Local Plan
- Financial Matters
- Vat reclaimed £665.42
- Necessary notification published for Public Viewing of Parish Council Accounts
iii. Bank reconciliation
- Comments submitted to NCC on Application Number 18/02109/OUT-26 dwellings
- on land North East of Scout Centre, The Green Mile Barrasford .
- Lead Member for Planning for August/Sept2018
- Information Items
To note information items received and events attended since the last meeting.
- Any Other Business
Business taken under this agenda item is for discussion only.
- Date and Venue for Next Meeting
Parish Council meetings are usually held on alternate months starting in May and usually on the last Wednesday in the month.
[ Signed E Atkinson(Clerk)]
Chollerton Parish Council
Cllr Edward Heslop (Chairman); Cllr Jen Dover (Vice Chairman); Cllr Dorothy Pigg; Cllr Lee Buckingham; Cllr Steven Campbell; Cllr Fiona Charlton; Cllr Maud Jupp; Cllr Maggie Tarbit.
Parish Clerk: Elizabeth Atkinson 2 Warkworth Cottages, Barrasford, Hexham, NE48 4AA
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07765 388918