21 Mar AGENDA MEETING – 28TH MARCH 2018
The next meeting of Chollerton Parish Council will be held on Wednesday 28th March 2018 at 7.30pm in Barrasford Village Hall.
Clerk to the Parish Council
- Apologies for Absence.
- Opportunity for Members of the Public present at the meeting to Raise Matters
(Questions which require a substantive answer at the meeting need to have been submitted to the Parish Clerk in writing 5 days before the meeting)
- Declarations of Interest from Members
To receive disclosures of personal and/or prejudicial interest from Members on matters to be considered at the meeting.
4.a. Minutes of the Previous Meeting
To approve the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 24th January 2018
4.b.. Matters Arising from the above minutes not addressed elsewhere on the agenda
▪ Lighting at Elderly Peoples Bungalows in Barrasford
▪ Gunnerton /Barrasford Playing Fields-clarification on Insurance Policies
▪ War memorial cleaning
▪ Data Protection
- County Councillor Report
Update from County Councillor for Humshaugh Ward-including site visit report at Viaduct ,Chollerton
- Items for Discussion
To discuss issues which have arisen or are causing concern within the Parish of Chollerton.
- Highways –ii response from Highways on requests highlighted at last meeting
- i.Gunnerton Speed ratings
To note items received and sent out and consider their contents as necessary
- school consultation response
- over 16 school transportation
- Financial Matters
- payment made for Gunnerton refuse Bin
- Cholleton PCC request for assistance on groundworks.
- Application for Colwell Industrial Workshop at Colwell. For appearance, landscaping, layout and scale on app. 16/04296/OUT-circulated before meeting –no objections.
- Lead Member for Planning for February/March 2018
- Information Items
To note information items received and events attended since the last meeting.
- Any Other Business
Business taken under this agenda item is for discussion only.
- Date and Venue for Next Meeting
Parish Council meetings are usually held on the last Wednesday in the month
[ Signed E Atkinson(Clerk)]
Chollerton Parish Council
Cllr Edward Heslop (Chairman); Cllr Jen Dover (Vice Chairman); Cllr Dorothy Pigg; Cllr Lee Buckingham; Cllr Steven Campbell; Cllr Fiona Charlton; Cllr Maud Jupp; Cllr Maggie Tarbit.
Parish Clerk: Elizabeth Atkinson 2 Warkworth Cottages, Barrasford, Hexham, NE48 4AA
e-mail: email@example.com Tel: 07765 388918