23 Jan AGENDA MEETING – 24TH JANUARY 2018
The next meeting of Chollerton Parish Council will be held on Wednesday 24th January 2018
at 7.30pm in St Barrasford Village Hall.
Clerk to the Parish Council
- Apologies for Absence.
- Opportunity for Members of the Public present at the meeting to Raise Matters
(Questions which require a substantive answer at the meeting need to have been submitted to the Parish Clerk in writing 5 days before the meeting)
- Declarations of Interest from Members
To receive disclosures of personal and/or prejudicial interest from Members on matters to be considered at the meeting.
4.a. Minutes of the Previous Meeting
To approve the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 29th November 2018
4.b.. Matters Arising from the above minutes not addressed elsewhere on the agenda
▪ Japanese Knotweed
▪ Lighting at Elderly Peoples Bungalows in Barrasford
▪ Bin at Gunnerton Playing Field-update
▪ War memorial cleaning
▪Handymans’ Insurance cover
▪Reply regarding proposed plans at Barrasford from NCC
▪Quarry traffic travelling through Barrasford
- County Councillor Report
Update from County Councillor for Humshaugh Ward-including site visit report at Viaduct ,Chollerton
- Items for Discussion
To discuss issues which have arisen or are causing concern within the Parish of Chollerton.
- Highways-Glen Sanderson contacted re gully cleaning
- Playing fields.-Barrasford play area-inspection report
- Gunnerton play area-inspection report
- Maintenance-road signage, cleaning and clearing
- Website-Clerk has asked for the website to be checked by Stu Taylor-ongoing
- Insurance Policy-playing field insurance cover
To note items received and sent out and consider their contents as necessary
- Brain Tumour research
- Financial Matters
- i)Invoice from James Dickinson for Grass cutting £2040.00
- ii)Invoice from Credere-website Annual hosting and domain name registration £102.00
- External Auditor
- Bank reconciliation
- Application for Mill Cottage Swinburn two storey rear extension approved
- Lead Member for Planning for February/March 2018
- Information Items
To note information items received and events attended since the last meeting.
- Any Other Business
Business taken under this agenda item is for discussion only.
- Date and Venue for Next Meeting
Parish Council meetings are usually held on the last Wednesday in the month
[ Signed E Atkinson(Clerk)]
Chollerton Parish Council
Cllr Edward Heslop (Chairman); Cllr Jen Dover (Vice Chairman); Cllr Dorothy Pigg; Cllr Lee Buckingham; Cllr Steven Campbell; Cllr Fiona Charlton; Cllr Maud Jupp; Cllr Maggie Tarbit.
Parish Clerk: Elizabeth Atkinson 2 Warkworth Cottages, Barrasford, Hexham, NE48 4AA
e-mail: email@example.com Tel: 07765 388918